This is an easy snack to create and store for future lunches. I like to eat each muffin with a serving of guacamole in order to get the fat content up there. I use a full cup of Wholly Guacamole with each muffin. This adds 80 calories of fat. It is delicious as well. I used to make twice this amount but since I only eat once a day now it was going bad. So adjust the amount to your desire.
- 3 eggs
- third cup of cooked diced ham(or substitute bacon)
- 1 cup (175 g) broccoli
- half cup (60 g) shredded cheese
- half tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C and coat 6 muffin forms with olive oil.
- Steam broccoli and chop into small pieces.
- Whisk eggs together.
- Add broccoli, cheese, ham, salt and pepper and whisk some more.
- Pour batter into muffin forms and bake for 12–15 min.