- 12 Asparagus spears
- 4 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Get the asparagus out and prep it. I cut off the bottom 1 inch of the stalks to allow for a better consistency.
- Separate the asparagus into bundles of three. You should end up with 4 bundles with 3 stalks per bundle.
- Wrap each bundle in 1 strip of bacon. Hold the tops of the spears of asparagus in your hand, then starting at the bottom wrap the asparagus in bacon. Move your way up until the whole slice of bacon wraps around the asparagus.
- Transfer the now bacon wrapped asparagus on to a baking sheet wrapped in foil. Drizzle 2 tbsp. Olive Oil over the asparagus then season with garlic salt, pepper, and onion powder
- Bake the asparagus at 400F for 20-22 minutes, then broil for an additional 2-5 minutes until the bacon is crisped and cooked.
- Enjoy. Healthy and plenty of fat.