Sometimes you just want something sweet. Unfortunately all the processed cookies , cakes, etc. from the store are basically junk. Here is a really good dessert you can make in 5 minutes and is extremely simple and tasty.
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10 to 20 drops of stevia( I like the berry flavored)
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Measure out 2 Tbsp. butter and put it inside the mug you will be using.
- Microwave the butter for 20-25 seconds until it mostly melted and hot. Add your sweetener to the melted butter.
- Add your 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder to the butter.
- Add your coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Don’t forget the egg! It will help the cake rise.
- Mix the ingredients well, until everything is combined and there’s as little lumps as you can get.
- Microwave the cake for 60-75 seconds.
- I sometimes take some heavy whiping cream and whip it up with an immersion blender. Blend for 20-40 seconds until you reach the consistency you want.
- On top of that I will drop some frozen blueberries.
- Enjoy !!!
Just because you live the keto lifestyle does not mean you have to eat a bland diet. You can check out some other recipes here.